Mobile Marketing Houston Tx
Mobile Marketing Houston Tx, by the Business Advertising Professionals, helps Local and Small Business Owners engage in the power of Mobile Marketing and Mobile Website Optimization, as well as Social Media combined with Mobile Marketing.
Every single Day, people are using their mobile devices and smart phones searching for local businesses. Consumers want Mobile Ready Websites:
Ever tried to visit your own website from a smartphone or mobile device?
MAJOR REASONS why your business Needs A Mobile Website NOW:
- 94% of Smartphone Users have searched for LOCAL INFO on their mobile devices
- If these searches on mobile devices lead to a non-optimized webpage that is not mobile ready – these consumers LEAVE almost immediately
- Over 75% of the people that reach Mobile Websites from search engines on mobile devices / smart phones actually CALLED A BUSINESS After Searching
- Over 66% of the people that reach Mobile Websites from search engines actually VISITED THAT BUSINESS IN PERSON
- 90% of these actual users ACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS of visiting the mobile website of a local business
Text Message Advertising as well as combining Mobile Marketing with Social Media, helps local and small business owners drive customers to both offline and online business establishments.
In the local business owners area, as well as the Houston TX area, small business owners are seeing the impact of mobile marketing as just about everyone has a smartphone or mobile device.
Looking for the best solution for increasing your sales and brand awareness on the internet:
Mobile Marketing Houston Tx
Mobile Marketing Houston Tx helps consumers find local businesses ON THEIR MOBILE DEVICES.
As a business owner you must ensure that you keep on the cutting edge of technology. In order to do this you need to understaand the latest trends and how you can use them to grow your business and stay ahead of the competition. One of the latest technological trends that can benefit your business is mobile marketing.
A mobile ready or optimized website – lets a business CONNECT to all of its online customers with the end result to ENGAGE with those customers and prospects.
More people are searching on the internet from their smartphones and mobile devices – than on desktop computers. It’s never been more important to make sure that your company’s business website represents your business in a professional and “readable” manner – when it matters most.
Check out these optimized mobile website demos: mobile marketing demos
Why is Mobile Marketing important for your business:
- U.S. mobile ad spending will grow from US$790 million in 2010 to $4 billion in 2015. Local ad spend will grow from US$404 million to $2.8 billion. http://www.biakelsey.com/Company/Press-Releases/110623-U.S.-Mobile-Local-Ad-Revenues-to-Grow-From-$404-Million-in-2010-to$2.8-Billion-in-2015.asp
- This makes locally targeted mobile ads 51 percent of overall U.S. mobile ad spending, growing to 70 percent by 2015. Mobile local advertising includes ads that target users in specific locations or contain location-specific calls to action. http://www.biakelsey.com/Company/Press-Releases/110623-U.S.-Mobile-Local-Ad-Revenues-to-Grow-From$404-Million-in-2010-to-$2.8-Billion-in-2015.asp
- Worldwide mobile messaging market will be worth over US$200 billion in 2011 (SMS is $127 billion of this), reaching $334.7 billion by 2015. http://www.portioresearch.com/MMF11-15.html
- 6.9 trillion SMS messages were sent in 2010. SMS traffic is expected to break 8 trillion in 2011. http://www.portioresearch.com/MMF11-15.html
- Half a billion people accessed mobile Internetworldwide in 2009. Usage is expected to double within five years as mobile overtakes the PC as the most popular way to get on the Web. http://www.itu.int/newsroom/press_releases/2010/06.html
- Many mobile Web users are mobile-only, i.e. they do not, or very rarely use a desktop, laptop or tablet to access the Web. Even in the US 25 percent of mobile Web users are mobile-only. http://ondeviceresearch.com/blog
- 79 percent use a smartphone to help with shopping and 70 percent use phone in store. http://www.google.com/think/insights/topics/think-mobile.html
- Of those: 54 percent located a retailer; 49 percent compare prices to help decide; 34 percent search in-store inventory; 44 percent read reviews and product info; 46 percent called a retailer; 40 percent looked for promotions and discounts; 28 percent used a discount coupon on phone. http://www.google.com/think/insights/topics/think-mobile.html
For mobile marketing statistics for 2012, check out this info here.