Does Your Website Look Like This On Smartphones?
Introducing our new restaurant mobile website design that we custom-made just for Mojito Steakhouse! The website uses jQuery Mobile for unified UI styles and even animations between pages! Want your very own custom mobile website? We'll be glad to be of service!Buy now!
Be one of our satisfied clients!
We take very good care of our clients! We provide on-going support for all the projects we have! See how many projects we have done so far.
Custom-made just for you!
Nothing will make your site stand out than a custom-made MOBILE website. It's our job to make your website achieve that personality and professionalism that your business needs to stand out!
What we do in terms of graphics, aesthetics, and user experience is our core quality. We wouldn't dare to call it magic otherwise! Every project we accept gets everything our design talent has to offer.
Not only do we provide you with awesome user experience, we also deliver on time. Tight deadlines do not faze us as we do our job of making your new mobile website stand out from your competition!
Get started on your new mobile website in just 3 steps!
Fill out our Quote Form and send it to us. After terms are agreed upon, we don't waste time - we get started on the work right away!
Fill out details
Agree on terms
New mobile website
Check out some of our mobile website designs!
We have Special Mobile Website Designs for Restaurants that drive traffic and customers to the actual business!
A previous design we made that will match well with night clubs. Easily maintainable, and also features an awesome video and promotions!
This design for a beauty salon also sends visitors to the business' Facebook fan page. More fans in Facebook means a wider reach!
People viewing jewelry stores in their mobile phone might want to buy immediately. This design shows prominent discounts to attract buyers!
Get started on your very own mobile website!
Just provide us with all the details that you require and we will get started on your dream project in a matter of hours!Get it now!
Mobile Marketing Houston Tx, by the Business Advertising Professionals, helps Local and Small Business Owners engage in the power of Mobile Marketing and Mobile Website Optimization, as well as Social Media combined with Mobile Marketing.
Every single Day, people are using their mobile devices and smart phones searching for local businesses. Consumers want Mobile Ready Websites:
Ever tried to visit your own website from a smartphone or mobile device?
MAJOR REASONS why your business Needs A Mobile Website NOW:
- 94% of Smartphone Users have searched for LOCAL INFO on their mobile devices
- If these searches on mobile devices lead to a non-optimized webpage that is not mobile ready – these consumers LEAVE almost immediately
- Over 75% of the people that reach Mobile Websites from search engines on mobile devices / smart phones actually CALLED A BUSINESS After Searching
- Over 66% of the people that reach Mobile Websites from search engines actually VISITED THAT BUSINESS IN PERSON
- 90% of these actual users ACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS of visiting the mobile website of a local business
Text Message Advertising as well as combining Mobile Marketing with Social Media, helps local and small business owners drive customers to both offline and online business establishments.
In the local business owners area, as well as the Houston TX area, small business owners are seeing the impact of mobile marketing as just about everyone has a smartphone or mobile device.
Looking for the best solution for increasing your sales and brand awareness on the internet:
Mobile Marketing Houston Tx
Mobile Marketing Houston Tx helps consumers find local businesses ON THEIR MOBILE DEVICES.
As a business owner you must ensure that you keep on the cutting edge of technology. In order to do this you need to understaand the latest trends and how you can use them to grow your business and stay ahead of the competition. One of the latest technological trends that can benefit your business is mobile marketing.
A mobile ready or optimized website – lets a business CONNECT to all of its online customers with the end result to ENGAGE with those customers and prospects.
More people are searching on the internet from their smartphones and mobile devices – than on desktop computers. It’s never been more important to make sure that your company’s business website represents your business in a professional and “readable” manner – when it matters most.
Check out these optimized mobile website demos: mobile marketing demos
Why is Mobile Marketing important for your business:
- U.S. mobile ad spending will grow from US$790 million in 2010 to $4 billion in 2015. Local ad spend will grow from US$404 million to $2.8 billion. http://www.biakelsey.com/Company/Press-Releases/110623-U.S.-Mobile-Local-Ad-Revenues-to-Grow-From-$404-Million-in-2010-to$2.8-Billion-in-2015.asp
- This makes locally targeted mobile ads 51 percent of overall U.S. mobile ad spending, growing to 70 percent by 2015. Mobile local advertising includes ads that target users in specific locations or contain location-specific calls to action. http://www.biakelsey.com/Company/Press-Releases/110623-U.S.-Mobile-Local-Ad-Revenues-to-Grow-From$404-Million-in-2010-to-$2.8-Billion-in-2015.asp
- Worldwide mobile messaging market will be worth over US$200 billion in 2011 (SMS is $127 billion of this), reaching $334.7 billion by 2015. http://www.portioresearch.com/MMF11-15.html
- 6.9 trillion SMS messages were sent in 2010. SMS traffic is expected to break 8 trillion in 2011. http://www.portioresearch.com/MMF11-15.html
- Half a billion people accessed mobile Internetworldwide in 2009. Usage is expected to double within five years as mobile overtakes the PC as the most popular way to get on the Web. http://www.itu.int/newsroom/press_releases/2010/06.html
- Many mobile Web users are mobile-only, i.e. they do not, or very rarely use a desktop, laptop or tablet to access the Web. Even in the US 25 percent of mobile Web users are mobile-only. http://ondeviceresearch.com/blog
- 79 percent use a smartphone to help with shopping and 70 percent use phone in store. http://www.google.com/think/insights/topics/think-mobile.html
- Of those: 54 percent located a retailer; 49 percent compare prices to help decide; 34 percent search in-store inventory; 44 percent read reviews and product info; 46 percent called a retailer; 40 percent looked for promotions and discounts; 28 percent used a discount coupon on phone. http://www.google.com/think/insights/topics/think-mobile.html
For mobile marketing statistics for 2012, check out this info here.